Delicious recipe for orange flavored crepes with an orange glaze sauce.
Make and share this Orange Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Using a blender put all dry ingredients in first.
- Turn on a slow speed and add eggs, and then slowly add milk, orange juice, vanilla, and orange zest.
- Turn up the speed and mix well until smooth and no lumps.
- Put a teaspoon of oil in a hot 8” or 9” pan (use medium setting). Let the oil and pan heat.
- Holding the pan above the burner, pour ¼ cup of batter into center of pan as you rotate the pan to evenly spread the batter all around.
- Cook for about 30 seconds until the bottom is browned in a speckled pattern.
- Flip over and brown the other side.
- Roll up in the pan and put on a plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Mix ½ cup orange juice and 1 tsp of cornstarch in a bowl. Stir.
- Add to pan and heat until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over top of crepes.
- Optional: Include other fruits and/or whipped cream.