1 hr 25 mins
Extremely fancy dessert that you would be proud to serve your company. Absolutely delicious and easy to put together. I keep some crepes frozen at all times so that if I need an emergency dessert - all I have to do is microwave and make sauce. It will depend on the size of crepes that you make how many this will yield and I cannot tell you for sure as I always make a double or triple batch to store some.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced orange rind
- 12 fluid ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- cornstarch, wee bit
- orange liqueur, prefer triple sec
- 1Combine softened cream cheese and orange rind and set aside to blend.
- 2Combine eggs, flour, salt, and milk. Beat until smooth. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 3For each crepe – pour ¼ cup batter in hot lightly greased 6 ½ inch skillet. Cook until lightly browned on both sides. Stack crepes between sheets of waxed paper and freeze until you need them.
- 4You can thaw these in bulk in your oven or a couple at a time in the microwave. I don't freeze them filled but do the filling after they are thawed.
- 5To make sauce – heat concentrated orange juice in pot and thicken slightly with corn starch. Pour over filled and rolled crepes and then sprinkle one teaspoons orange liqueur on top to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g