Recipe by LizAnn
I came up with this with items I had on hand. Very refreshing
Top Review by lauralie41
Very nice jello salad! I couldnt find all natural sour cream so I used regular sour cream. Added the pastel colored marshmallows and had pretty jello. I was a little worried about the evaporated milk but it all went together great! Thank you LizAnn for posting your recipe!
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup all natural sour cream
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water, Stirring about 1 minute.
- Stir in milk, then oranges, then sour cream, then Banana's. pour into a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top with mini marshmallow.
- Refrigerate till set. 2-4 hours. Enjoy-.
- ***All natural sour cream would be one like Knudsen or Daisy that is just sour cream without guargum and whatnot added to thicken it.