Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamsicles were one of my most favorite popsicles growing up. Sadly, they just haven't caught on where I live. The homemade version is very good. If you use sugar-free Jello then this is a great low-carb dessert, great for Somersizers and Atkins devotees.
- Add 2-cups boiling water to Jell-O and mix well until completely dissolved.
- Add crushed ice and stir until ice is melted and the mixture has cooled.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Pour into individual cups or freezer-pop molds and chill until firm.
- For an elegant look, garnish with orange rind and shaved dark chocolate.
This was light and fluffy and delicious. I loved the orange cream taste. My dad went back for seconds and was disappointed that we didn't have any more. I will make these again.