Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you prefer a sweeter creamsicle add in some sugar Yield is only estimated depending on the size of your molds.
Top Review by cookiedog
YUMMY!!! I cut the recipe in half and made these for myself! I think next time I will experiment of how I can add some frozen whipped topping. Thanks for another wonderful recipe Kit!
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (slightly softened)
- 1 cup yogurt (you can use orange-flavor yogurt, or any flavor desired)
- 1 cup softened vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; pulse until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the popsicle molds, and then lightly knock the molds to release any air bubbles.
- Freeze until almost solid but still soft enough to insert a stick.
- Insert a large stick in the middle and place back in the freezer until completely frozen and solid (about 8 hours or overnight).