Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick recipes, if I can call this one, are very convenient and yummy! Best of all, using nonfat ice cream & nonfat evaporated milk makes this guilt free! Enjoy !
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (4 large scoops)
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- In blender, combine evaporated milk, ice cream and orange juice from concentrate.
- Cover, blending until mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy with a straw.
YUMMY! I've made this today, just now, and plan to give it to a tired labourer tomorrow afternoon. I had to taste a little(confession!) because it looked so creamy and yummy. I tasted a little of it from the blender bowl. Yum!! A great one to have in the summer, thanks for sharing! I'm sure he's going to enjoy it alot tomorrow. Thanks again, for posting this one!