Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies. You can use other protein supplements but you may need to make some adjustments according to taste. This makes 9oz.
- 4 ounces skim milk, frozen into cubes
- 1 ounce mandarin orange, drained
- 4 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unjury vanilla protein powder (2 scoops)
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (1 packet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a blender (in the order listed) and blend until smooth.
- Tip: Other varieties of oranges will not mix well in the blender and will cause the shake to become stringy and undrinkable. If you want to substitute orange juice for the mandarin oranges, you can do so, but keep in mind that the recipe won't contain the needed fiber.