Recipe by Deb's Recipes
An easy-to-make summertime dessert!
Top Review by SweetpeasMommy
YUMMMM....dreamy for sure! TIP: Disolve the pudding and jello mixes in the orange juice, let set a few min. & then whisk again right before adding to the cream cheese & whipped topping. This turned out exactly as I was hoping for with no "gritty" texture at all. Thanks Deb!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange gelatin
- 2 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature starting a couple hours before making your pies; the cream cheese must be super soft in order to avoid lumps in the pie filling.
- Blend cream cheese and frozen whipped topping well; add orange juice and beat with mixer until very creamy; stir in pudding then gelatin and blend well.
- Divide filling between graham crusts; chill at least 3 hours before serving.