Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I serve this over the summer, a special favorite on Independence day.
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 quart vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- whipped topping
- orange slice
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter, mix well.
- Press mixture onto bottom and side of a 9 inch pie pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, blen yogurt and orange juice, spread into prepared crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, garnish with shipped topping and orange slices.