Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I serve this over the summer, a special favorite on Independence day.
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter, mix well.
- Press mixture onto bottom and side of a 9 inch pie pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, blen yogurt and orange juice, spread into prepared crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, garnish with shipped topping and orange slices.