Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo delish! And on top of that, it's guilt-free! It's only 109 calories and no fat! This is so incredibly like the ice cream/sherbet bars of long ago! Well, let this rock you into the past, with flavor and memory! Soooo Goood!
- 4 ounces diet orange soda, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange-infused vodka (like Smirnoff Twist of Orange)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Free
- Place all ingredients in a martini shaker, but DO NOT shake(or the carbonated soda will explode!). Mix thorougly with a spoon until mixture is mostly lump-free. Add about 1 cup ice (crushed, if you have it), and stir until mixture is cold. Then place the strainer on top and pour into a large martini glass. Enjoy!
- Note:please don't drink and drive.
This beverage was sweet and satisfying. I adapted this recipe by using diet cream soda and Pinacle Whipped Chocolate vodka. I keep thinking of other flavor combinations..