1/1 Photo of Orange Creamsicle Frozen Yogurt
I love it when the Dannon Yogurt is on sale!! I get to create frozen yogurt!!! This one has fresh orange zest and a little Grand Marnier to make a light, creamy orangesicle dessert!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
quart f ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl; whisk everything together until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- 3Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- 5Garnish with orange slices. (optional).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Creamsicle Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of