Recipe by Chef*Lee
I love it when the Dannon Yogurt is on sale!! I get to create frozen yogurt!!! This one has fresh orange zest and a little Grand Marnier to make a light, creamy orangesicle dessert!! Enjoy!
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups plain yogurt (I use Dannon)
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier (or other type orange liqueur)
- 1 orange, zest of (plus the slices for optional garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl; whisk everything together until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Garnish with orange slices. (optional).