Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love it when the Dannon Yogurt is on sale!! I get to create frozen yogurt!!! This one has fresh orange zest and a little Grand Marnier to make a light, creamy orangesicle dessert!! Enjoy!
- In a medium bowl; whisk everything together until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Garnish with orange slices. (optional).