- 1⁄2 cup Tang orange crystals or 1⁄2 cup other orange drink mix
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, egg, Tang and vanilla extract. Beat for another minute or so.
- Add remaining dry ingredients; mix well.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheet then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.