1/1 Photo of Orange Creamsicle Cookies
This is a perfect cookie for summer! 8) fun and unique!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the sugar, egg, Tang and vanilla extract. Beat for another minute or so.
- 4Add remaining dry ingredients; mix well.
- 5Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls.
- 6Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
- 8Cool 5 minutes on sheet then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 321.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tang orange crystals