This is a perfect cookie for summer! 8) fun and unique!
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, egg, Tang and vanilla extract. Beat for another minute or so.
- Add remaining dry ingredients; mix well.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheet then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.