Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is a perfect cookie for summer! 8) fun and unique!
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, egg, Tang and vanilla extract. Beat for another minute or so.
- Add remaining dry ingredients; mix well.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheet then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Everyone I know who tried them LOVED them. I thought it was a party on my tastebuds!
Mixed reviews from family & friends- they either loved them or didn't like them one bit. Hubby couldn't stand them, but 2 of my friends couldn't get enough. I think next time I'll cut back on the tang just slightly (maby 1/3 cup?) and add tons more chocolate chips because that's the bites I loved.
Yum! Yum! Yum! My grandson and I opted for the chocolate chips(Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate) My grandson sayes he loves them! Will make them again. Thanks for posting.