Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This smoothie tastes just like those decadent 50-50 bars they sell on ice cream trucks. Creamy, smooth, and orangey, this smoothie will satisfy anyone on a warm day!
- 354.88 ml vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml mandarin orange section, fresh or canned
- 118.29 ml heavy cream or 118.29 ml milk
- 29.58 ml frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Smoothie may be thin.
- If thicker texture is desired add more ice cream or frozen concentrate.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
Sara..this was a wonderful treat on a very warm Texas day while working in the yard. It's so simple and was quite tasty, I did indeed add more ice cream and I also added a tablespoon of vanilla malt. I think the mix of the mandarin oranges and OJ concentrate make this unique. We'll certainly have it again in the summer!
Yum! This really did taste like a creamsicle! So good. I did add extra ice cream. Make this! It is delicious :)
Satisfied my pregnancy cravings THANKS!