Recipe by Sarah Vita
This smoothie tastes just like those decadent 50-50 bars they sell on ice cream trucks. Creamy, smooth, and orangey, this smoothie will satisfy anyone on a warm day!
Top Review by Rise`
Sara..this was a wonderful treat on a very warm Texas day while working in the yard. It's so simple and was quite tasty, I did indeed add more ice cream and I also added a tablespoon of vanilla malt. I think the mix of the mandarin oranges and OJ concentrate make this unique. We'll certainly have it again in the summer!
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup mandarin orange section, fresh or canned
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract