2 hrs 5 mins
I had a recipe for a salad similar to this made with lime jello but got tired of that (after many years)so I juggled it a bit and came up with this. It is delicious and goes very well with roast ham, turkey, etc. It gives any meal a nice "zip"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 1 Cup boiling water to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- 2Add 1 Cup of the drained pineapple juice to this and let it partially set.
- 3Add cream cheese to gelatin mixture with mixer.
- 4Add pineapple and oranges (sectioned and sliced) and zest to CoolWhip and fold in.
- 5Fold this into the gelatin mixture.
- 6Put this in a pretty bowl and chill.
- 7It is just fine if you make it the day before you serve it.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Salad
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g