Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A great summertime treat -- or when you wish it was summer! From Family Circle magazine. Cooking time is cooling time.
- 1 prepared baked pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 large oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450º.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Zest and juice 1 orange. Beat 2/3 cup orange juice and 2 teaspoons zest into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture into cooled crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Section the remaining orange and garnish pie as desired before serving.