- 12 Oreo Double Stuff cookies, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- Cool Whip, thawed (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop 8 cookies and set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice cream until melted.
- If necessary, refrigerate 5 minutes or until lightly thickened.
- Layer gelatin mixture and chopped cookies in 7 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with whipped topping and remaining 4 cookies.