- 1 orange, zest of (finely grated)
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange blossom honey, plus
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine orange zest and juice and honey.
- Bring to a boil, decrease heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk in concentrate.
- Pour into a large measuring cup and whisk in cream and milk.
- Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours.
- If you are using an ice pop kit, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.