Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In ‘200 Best ice Pop Recipes’
Make and share this Orange Cream Ice Pops recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine orange zest and juice and honey.
- Bring to a boil, decrease heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk in concentrate.
- Pour into a large measuring cup and whisk in cream and milk.
- Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours.
- If you are using an ice pop kit, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.