Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A long time family favorite for me. It is sweet and refreshing. You can switch up any of the fruits if you like.
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 354.88 ml milk
- 78.07 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g fresh pineapple slices, cut into tidbits, drained
- 694.56 g jardole mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
This is a wonderful fruit salad. I served this to my family for a get together. They absolutely loved it. So many different fruits can be used in it. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Wow! Heather, this is a great fruit salad. We had it for dessert last night and tonight we had it layered with frozen yogurt(mandarin fusion). We loved this rich and creamy dessert. It's very light and is full of great textures and flavours. I used lemon pudding, crushed pineapple (well drained), mandarin oranges, fresh peach slices, tart apple slices and 4 small flavourful bananas. Just to die for. I will make this for the neighbourhood kids on Canada Day, but will add some mini marshmallows and coconut for them. Thank you so much for sharing this winner, that I will make again often...Kudos