Recipe by Chef Heather
A long time family favorite for me. It is sweet and refreshing. You can switch up any of the fruits if you like.
Top Review by gwynn
This is a wonderful fruit salad. I served this to my family for a get together. They absolutely loved it. So many different fruits can be used in it. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 354.88 ml milk
- 78.07 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g fresh pineapple slices, cut into tidbits, drained
- 694.56 g jardole mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.