Recipe by Chef Heather
A long time family favorite for me. It is sweet and refreshing. You can switch up any of the fruits if you like.
Top Review by gwynn
This is a wonderful fruit salad. I served this to my family for a get together. They absolutely loved it. So many different fruits can be used in it. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces fresh pineapple slices, cut into tidbits, drained
- 1 (24 1/2 ounce) jardole mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.