Recipe by kmdipaolo
This is a delicious fruit salad. Everyone that tries it loves it. It's calorie friendly also.
Top Review by stephheath325
This sounded so good.. so i made it and let the fruit sit several hrs to drain, put it together, but it turned out too runny, still tasted great, but had to make something else for mothers day lunch. so until i figure out i did wrong i suppose we will eat "fruit soup".... will try this again!...
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 apple, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits.
- Gently mix in orange dressing.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.