Recipe by Sharon123
From Taste of Home, this makes a great dessert on a summer evening! I sometimes quarter this recipe for a nice dessert for just the 3 of us.
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 1⁄2 quarts good vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into two greased 15"x10"x1" pans. Cover and freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and orange juice concentrate, mixing until smooth. Spoon over crusts(pans will be full). Freeze for 10 minutes or until partially firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mix; gently press down. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 2 desserts(24 servings each).