Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a clipping in Taste Of Home. It tastes EXACTLY like a Creamsicle. It's to DIE for!!!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- lemon slice
- orange strip
- lemon balm (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine the cracker crumbs, cinnamon, orange peel and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 10 inch springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Set aside 1/2 cup at room temperature. Chill remaining gelatin until slightly thickened, about 80 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes. Gradually beat in milk and lemon juice. Beat on medium-high speed 2 minutes longer. Gradually beat in orange juice concentrate, vanilla and room temperature gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over prepared crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipped topping and sugar. beat in refrigerated gelatin mixture (mixture will be thin). Chill for 30 minutes. Gently spoon over filling (pan will be full). Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish if desired.
One of the best cheesecakes ever! I clipped this out of Taste of Home years ago and couldn't find the recipe. Thank you for posting!
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM Even I can make this THANK YOU!
This is a great dessert..fairly easy and well worth the effort..will make again...Thanks