1/3 Photos of Orange Cream Cheese Pound Cake
2 hrs 15 mins
This is another recipe I've had for years and won several baking contests with. It is very easy and VERY good, especially if you like orange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy.
- 2Add the sugar, one cup at a time and blend well.
- 3Add 2 eggs; then one cup flour and blend until mixed.
- 4Add 2 more eggs; then another cup of flour and blend until mixed.
- 5Add last 2 eggs and last cup flour and blend well.
- 6Add salt, orange extract and orange peel and blend until well mixed.
- 7Grease and flour a bundt pan and pour cake dough into bundt pan.
- 8IN A COLD OVEN, place the cake pan and turn oven on to 300 degrees.
- 9Cook for 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.6
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g