Recipe by Pippyw
This is the first time I make orange cream cheese Oats Cookies - it sounds quite rare, cause I like cream cheese, orange taste and healthy foods. So I DIY this type of cookies.
- 70 g butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup oats (i use Country choice, organic oven toasted quick oats)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter, sugar, and cream cheese in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy. beat in the egg.
- Sift in flour, salt, mix well in another bowl
- Pour the dry ingredient into the mixture mix well.
- Pour in the Oats and orange zest into the mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 20 cookies on baking paper.
- bake in the oven at 375 degree for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.