Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was from Taste of Home. It is great. if you dont have bisquick try Bisquick
Make and share this Orange Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
- Mix the first six ingredients together until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Drop a dollop of the orange marmalade into the center of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool on rack for five minutes; serve while still warm.
- I have substituted ricotta cheese for the cream cheese with good result.
Family loved them, and they were quick and easy enough for a weekday breakfast :)
I hoped that the cream cheese would help to overcome the bitter flavor Bisquick always has (and I had some Bisquick in the house I wanted to use up), but they still tasted a bit dry to me.
Those were so easy to make and delicious! Used LF Bisquick and light cream cheese. I omitted the pecans because I had none in the house. I did like KelBel and I put the marlamade between two parts of batter. Thanks Dienia for a quick muffin recipe that is quite yummy!