- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 3⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 6 teaspoons orange marmalade (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
- Mix the first six ingredients together until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Drop a dollop of the orange marmalade into the center of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool on rack for five minutes; serve while still warm.
- I have substituted ricotta cheese for the cream cheese with good result.