This was from Taste of Home. It is great. if you dont have bisquick try Bisquick
Make and share this Orange Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
- Mix the first six ingredients together until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Drop a dollop of the orange marmalade into the center of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool on rack for five minutes; serve while still warm.
- I have substituted ricotta cheese for the cream cheese with good result.
Family loved them, and they were quick and easy enough for a weekday breakfast :)
I hoped that the cream cheese would help to overcome the bitter flavor Bisquick always has (and I had some Bisquick in the house I wanted to use up), but they still tasted a bit dry to me.
Those were so easy to make and delicious! Used LF Bisquick and light cream cheese. I omitted the pecans because I had none in the house. I did like KelBel and I put the marlamade between two parts of batter. Thanks Dienia for a quick muffin recipe that is quite yummy!