1/2 Photos of Orange Cream Cheese Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
- 3Mix the first six ingredients together until just moistened.
- 4Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- 5Drop a dollop of the orange marmalade into the center of the muffins.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- 7Cool on rack for five minutes; serve while still warm.
- 8I have substituted ricotta cheese for the cream cheese with good result.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g