Orange Cream Cheese Cookies
- preheat the oven to 375f/190c. grease a large baking sheet.
- put the butter, sugar, and cream cheese in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy. beat in the egg. sift in flour and baking soda and add the orange juice and 1 tsp of rind. mix well.
- drop about 30 rounded tablspoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure that they are well spaced. sprinkle with the raw brown sugar.
- bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown.
- let cool on a wire rack. decorate with the rest of the orange peel before serving.