Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
every once in a while like to have a little something sweet. I haven't made these, but they look really good!!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat two 12-cup miniature muffin pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- To prepare cookie dough, in a large mixing bowl combine 2 ounces cream cheese, milk and margarine. Beat on low speed until blended.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and 1 tablespoon splenda. Beat flour mixture into cream cheese mixture on low speed until blended.
- Transfer cookie dough to a lightly floured surface and knead gently 4 times. Divide dough into 24 equal portions and press each portion into bottom and up sides of prepared muffin pans; set aside.
- To prepare filling, in a food processor or large bowl combine remaining 6 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, egg, orange juice, zest and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons filling into prepared cookie cups. Bake until filling is set and edges are golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Yields one cookie cup per serving.