1/2 Photos of Orange Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
This is a very good coffee cake. It does not have a strong orange flavor. We have served it to many people and have never been disappointed. All want the recipe afterwards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (1869 brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 20 squares
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1Combine the granulated sugar, pecans and orange rind in a bowl; set aside for future use.
- 2Separate biscuit dough into individual biscuits; then gently separate individual biscuits in half.
- 3Place a cream cheese square between the 2 halves and pinch sides to seal each back together.
- 4Dip in butter and dredge in granulated sugar mixture.
- 5Stand biscuits on edge in a lightly greased 12-cup Bundt pan, spacing evenly.
- 6Drizzle with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining granulated sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden.
- 8Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- 9Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and orange juice; stir well.
- 10Drizzle over warm bread.
- 11Serve immediately.
- 12You may omit the cream cheese but still separate biscuits in half and dip as normal in sugar mixture.
- 13We do a half and half batch.
- 14There is not a strong orange flavor here.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4638.2
- Calories from Fat 2229
- Total Fat 247.7 g
- Saturated Fat 78.6 g
- Cholesterol 256.1 mg
- Sodium 7508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 561.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 325.2 g
- Protein 60.8 g