1/2 Photos of Orange Cream Cheese Brownies
1 hr 30 mins
The perfect brownie for an adult Halloween party or anytime you want to enjoy a perfect combination of refreshing orange and rich chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) package betty crocker supreme dark chocolate brownie mix (with dark chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- yellow food coloring
- red food coloring
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of 13x9-inch rectangular pan.
- 3Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and 2 eggs for fudgelike brownies (or 3 eggs for cakelike brownies) in medium bowl, using spoon, until well blended.
- 4Spread in pan.
- 5Bake 27 to 29 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Stir cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange juice, 4 drops yellow food color and 2 drops red food color until smooth and spreadable; spread over brownies.
- 8Place chocolate chips and shortening in small microwavable bowl.
- 9Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) about 2 minutes or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- 10Drizzle over brownies.
- 11Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until cream cheese and chocolate are set.
- 12For 36 brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
- 13Cover and refrigerate any remaining brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g