Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Sweet and savory !!
Top Review by Sherrybeth
AUTUMN 2006 PAC: YUM YUM YUM....these were a treat for our breakfast one day last week and I made another 1/2 batch for our church Sunday School yesterday morning...they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. A quick and easy bread with a marvelous taste.... THANKS SHIRLGIRL...this one is going to the "keeper" file!
- 709.77 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 9.85 ml orange zest
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Mix baking mix, orange peel and orange juice till soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surface generously dusted with baking mix; roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter dipped in mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and marmalade.
- Spoon 1 tsp onto center of each circle; srpinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8-10 minutes till brown.