This is a spin off of an old marshmallow recipe I have had since grade school. I love orange creamsicles, and I love the old fashioned marshmallows so I played around a bit and came up with these. They are pretty sweet and creamy tasting, and if you can leave them alone long enough to let them set, they look nice too!
- Lightly grease 9x13 pan.
- large bowl mix geletin and juice.
- let dissolve.
- in med saucepan combine water, vanilla and sugar.
- stir over med heat for 5 min, or until thickened.
- pour sugar mixture into bowl with juice and geletin.
- whip on high speed for about 10 minutes, or untill fluffy and creamy.
- pour into prepared pan.
- let stand for about 1 hr or until firm.
- dust with powdered sugar and cut to serve.
- store in ziplock bag.