Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful drink from BHG
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- 8 ounces vodka
- In a large pitcher, add cranberry-apple juice, orange, juice, and lemon juice; stir to mix.
- Pour the sparkling water slowly down the side of the pitcher; stir gently to mix.
- Stir in vodka.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
Delicious punch! I had 6 people over for a couple of drinks before going to a Buck & Doe - everyone loved this drink. It was so refreshing!! Not at all sweet. I had to use cranberry-raspbery juice because I couldn't find cranberry-apple but followed the recipe other than that!
I loved the meld of fresh juices flavors with the added with the Sparkling water. This is a mild coktail that you may serve as an enjoyable cocktail that will not knock your guests off theiur feet. Perfect for drop in driving guests over the holidays - don't give them more than one it is not without a kick! Thanks NurseDi - Oh I didn't say that it would be perfect for a pool party or summer BBQ too