1/4 Photos of Orange Cranberry Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
The idea for this recipes comes for Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, WI. Her recipe was printed in May/June 2007 TOH--Simple and Delicious. I changed from lemon to orange, used cranberries and pecans and reduced the amount of glaze. So easy and so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4-1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 9-inch round cake pan with a non-stick baking cooking spray.
- 2In a medium size bowl, combine the sugar, pecans, cranberries, butter and orange zest.
- 3Open the biscuits, separate and cut into fourths.
- 4Toss the biscuits with the sugar mixture and pour into prepared pan; place in preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Turn out on a dinner plate and immediately drizzle with glaze.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cranberry Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g