The idea for this recipes comes for Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, WI. Her recipe was printed in May/June 2007 TOH--Simple and Delicious. I changed from lemon to orange, used cranberries and pecans and reduced the amount of glaze. So easy and so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 9-inch round cake pan with a non-stick baking cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the sugar, pecans, cranberries, butter and orange zest.
- Open the biscuits, separate and cut into fourths.
- Toss the biscuits with the sugar mixture and pour into prepared pan; place in preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn out on a dinner plate and immediately drizzle with glaze.
- Serve warm.