Recipe by Whisper
This recipe is a favorite of ours. The cloves give it a little zip.
Top Review by mebensteiner
This was great! I love trying new things and this was worth it. Some of my guests thought the cranberries were raisins so I may try cann'd berries next time. But I really enjoyed this recipe.
- 6 center-cut pork chops, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and brown on both sides, in batches if necessary.
- Top with oranges and cranberries.
- Sprinkle with cloves and add broth.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until juices run clear when meat is pierced.