Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
this "bread" is more like a cakey loaf. It is great as a Brunch pastry, or served with tea/coffee in the afternoon.
- Preheat oven to 375F, butter and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Combine ONE and stir together.
- Rub orange zest into sugar until aromatic, then add the rest of TWO.
- Stir ONE into TWO.
- Gently stir in THREE, do not overmix.
- Pour into pan, bake 20 mins, reduce heat to 350F, bake 30-45 mins, until toothpick comes out clean.
A big hit and easy to make! The only thing I did differently was to leave the cranberries whole and I did not toast the pecans. The flavor was wonderful and bright! I will definitely be making this bread again.
Delicious....followed recipe and wouldn't change a thing! Will make again!
This was very tasty. The loaf was flavorful and easy to make. I will definitely make this again.