Recipe by Outta Here
These have some sugar, but pretty low.
Top Review by Dwynnie
I made these for a diabetic friend and used all splenda. The texture was great and the flavor was very good--though (of course) the muffins had an aftertaste from the Splenda. (I also made a full sugar batch for myself which were great!) Thank you!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped (if frozen, don't thaw)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a 12-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper cupcake cups.
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, and mix just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups and bake 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes in pan and then turn out onto wire rack.
- May be frozen.