Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Excellent, moist muffin with an ENTIRE ORANGE in it! Trust me, they are great.
- 1 whole large orange, peel, pith and flesh included
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Cut up orange into 8 sections and blend in blender with juice, egg, and oil until smooth.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour blended wet into dry and mix until just moistened.
- Distribute in greased muffin pan and bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes.