Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy! Combined cranberry sauce and gravy to serve with our New Year's Day turkey. The whole family loved it, and some of them are pretty picky eaters. I don't like the traditional turkey gravy so I used a classic brown gravy mix for base. Can be easily doubled. Great for dipping!
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can cranberry sauce (I use the one with whole fruit)
- 1⁄2 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Prepare brown gravy as indicated on pouch.
- Whisk in cranberry sauce, zest, orange juice and rosemary.
- Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.