Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful dish to add to your holiday table or anytime! Very easy to assemble and only needs to refrigerate one to six hours before serving. If you really want to send it over the top, add a little flaked coconut to the finished product before serving!
- 6 oranges
- 1 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 2 tablespoons almond syrup (Available in the coffee section of most supermarkets, almond syrup is used as a sweetener and flavor) or 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges.
- Working over bowl, cut between membranes to release orange segments.
- Add cranberries and almond syrup to bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
Mmm, so good. I may put Amaretto on all my fruit. I had some pineapple that needed to be used, so I mixed that in with the oranges as well. Delish! Thanks, Bev.
This made a light refreshing dessert with sophisticated flavor! This was not overly sweet. I used the Amaretto and will keep this on hand when I need a quick dessert for unexpected company. Thanks for the Keeper BEV!