Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
came up with this recipe when I was 10. its very moist, love the flavor combo.
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce, whole berry
- 1⁄2 cup oil
orange cream cheese frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- preheat oven 350. butter and flour 13x9 cake pan.
- mix box cake, eggs, juice, and oil. fold in cranberries.
- bake 33-40 minute.
- beat cream cheese and juice til fluffy.fold in cool whip. you can add more cream cheese or OJ for a stronger flavor.
- spread on cooled cake.
- optional, add sliced strawberries to the top of cake.