1/1 Photo of Orange Cordial Fudge Balls
echo echo's Note:
A nice gift for special occasions. I'm guessing at the number of fudge balls it yields; the truth is I'm probably somewhat inconsistent in the exact size I make the fudge balls because sometimes the recipe yields more than at other times. I've never melted the chocolate in the microwave instead of a double boiler but I suppose it's possible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the crumbs with the liqueur and set aside.
- 2Melt the chocolate with the butter in the top of a double boiler.
- 3Stir chocolate mixture and corn syrup into crumb mixture to blend.
- 4Add the sugar and 1/2 cup of the chopped nuts and stir; the dough will be stiff.
- 5Shape the dough by spoonfuls into balls and roll in the remaining 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- 6Store in the freezer until shortly before giving or using.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cordial Fudge Balls
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 30.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: