1/1 Photo of Orange Cookies
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (September 1981)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Grease baking sheets.
- 3In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until light.
- 4Stir in eggs, juice from orange and grated rind from orange.
- 5Stir in flour, salt, baking soda to combine.
- 6Stir in nuts, if using.
- 7Drop dough by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool on rack while making icing.
- 10To make icing blend the remaining ingredients together (powdered sugar - orange peel) until smooth and then swirl icing over cookies, covering cookies completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g