Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great entertaining chicken that can be made ahead.
- 14 ounces orange marmalade
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle all ingredients evenly on all the chicken breasts.
- Roll chicken and hold with a toothpick.
- Brown chicken in a small amount of olive oil.
- Pour orange marmalade and 1 1/2 cups water over chicken and simmer approximately 45 minutes until done.
- Watch chicken the last 15 minutes as you don't want it to dry out.
- Serve with rice.