1/1 Photo of Orange Coffee Topped With Honey Nougat Chocolate And Orange Peel
A dream come true in a cup for coffee and chocolate lovers! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the cream with sugar until the latter dissolves.
- 2Keep aside.
- 3Place a slice of orange in each cup.
- 4Pour freshly brewed coffee over the orange slice.
- 5Stir in 1 tsp.
- 6of whipped cream in each cup.
- 7Top with grated Toblerone honey nougat chocolate and orange peel.
- 8Serve with a smile!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Coffee Topped With Honey Nougat Chocolate And Orange Peel
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars