Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dream come true in a cup for coffee and chocolate lovers! ;-)
- 2 teaspoons cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated Toblerone chocolate bars (honey nougat chocolate)
- 1⁄2 orange, sliced in thin rounds
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons orange rind
- Whip the cream with sugar until the latter dissolves.
- Keep aside.
- Place a slice of orange in each cup.
- Pour freshly brewed coffee over the orange slice.
- Stir in 1 tsp.
- of whipped cream in each cup.
- Top with grated Toblerone honey nougat chocolate and orange peel.
- Serve with a smile!
Lovely smooth flavours & so easy to make, I really enjoyed this.