Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sticky Buns with a delicious, orange flavor!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 8x4 inch pan, combine margarine, sugar, coconut and nuts.
- Heat in oven til margarine is melted.
- Spread coconut mixture in pan.
- Combine marmalade and ginger.
- Separate biscuits, spread marmalade mixture on one side of each.
- Stand on sides in 2 rows each in pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 25 minutes.
- Loosely cover with foil during last 15 minutes.
- Cool inverted.