Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
From the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Combine flours, wheat germ, sugar, coconut, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Blend sour cream, eggs and oranges in small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in nuts. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.