1/1 Photo of Orange Coconut Date Squares
Elly in Canada's Note:
These squares are a family favourite and always on my Christmas baking list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Measure flour, salt and baking powder in bowl and stir to blend, set aside.
- 3Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat, remove from stove. Stir in brown sugar.
- 4Blend in egg, vanilla and orange zest.
- 5Add flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- 6Stir in coconut and dates.
- 7Spread mixture into a greased 7"x 11" pan.
- 8Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and cool before cutting in small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Coconut Date Squares
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g